Background template

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Brian is 33!

My favorite husband turns 33 today! I know you're all dying to hear about his height, weight, and most recent developmental milestones, but unfortunately I didn't have time to put all that together. I have a full-time job, remember? So instead, you'll have to settle for his answers to the same birthday interview questions I asked the twins:

The last one is my favorite. In his defense, he labeled the first response as his "selfish" answer, and the second as his "unselfish" answer. (Also, for the second to last one, apparently he meant to say a cooler that never runs out of ice or gets too hot!)

Happy birthday, Brian! Colby, Clara, and I love you and are so very thankful to have you in our lives!

8 comments:

the blogivers said...

Ha, I love that you did the survey for him! Also, I'm going to start calling him Vanilla Ice re: his answer of being good at solving problems (if there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it). Happy 33rd birthday, Vanilla Ice!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday to Brian! I hope he has a good day despite his new nickname!!! Ha ha ha!

Brandy Knudson said...

Lol! This is great!

Erika said...

This is hilarious!!! Way to be a good sport, Brian!! ;) Happy birthday!

Brittany said...

Love this! Happy birthday, Brian!!

Brittnie said...

Hope his bday was great! Fun survey! :)

Emily said...

The interview is so stinkin' cute! I particularly love the one wish; I too would wish for a wine fridge that never runs out of wine.

Also, love you started this post with "my favorite husband." Good to distinguish those things, haha.

Garima said...

Great!