Background template

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Colby and Clara are 3!

It's true, my favorite little people are now 3-year-olds, which in my mind means they might as well be full-grown adults. I know I updated you about their personalities just over a month ago, so for today, I'll keep it brief (for once) and post a few (more) of my favorite pictures from this past weekend of the birthday boy and girl, along with their answers to one of those birthday surveys I've been dying to do since they were wee little babes!

Colby Wayne, Age 3

Anyone else notice a theme about playing and the Avengers?



Clara Lane, Age 3

I love her high aspirations to one day be "a girl" and that she's proud of her nap time abilities!


Happy birthday, Colby and Clara! Your daddy and I love you so much and couldn't be more proud of the loving, persistent, inquisitive, and highly entertaining little people that you've both come to be!

7 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy, happy 3rd birthday, Colby and "Tara!" Aunt Peekie loves you and I can't want to celebrate with you tonight!

Brittnie said...

So cute!! Love their answers. :) Happy bday, C and C!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday C & C!!! If mosquitoes make both of them laugh they should definitely move to the Prairies in Canada because they would be laughing all the time. Ha ha ha!!!

Erika said...

Ahhhahaha these are amazing!! Looks like next year you need a hilarious mosquito-themed party! Happy birthday, babies!!

Emily said...

What is this mosquito-laughing thing they speak up? I've never laughed over a mosquito EVER.
PS: Happy birthday!

Amanda said...

I'm dying over these interviews! I love that Colby wants to be an Avenger (super hero: aka, BIG dreams) and Clara wants to be a girl (SUPER achievable dream). Secondly, mosquitoes. What exactly about a mosquito is funny??? That was the best answer ever.

Brittany said...

Precious babies!!! Like everyone else, I am intrigued by these funny mosquitoes. :) I definitely find mosquitoes the opposite of funny!