Here are a few things I did not do with any amount of frequency during the break:
- put on makeup
- work out
- wear "real" clothes
- maintain a healthy diet
Here are a few things I did do during the break:
- color in my new coloring books
- get my haircut (much shorter than I planned, but probably a wise move since it hadn't been cut since last MARCH)
- binge watch "Making a Murderer"
- lounge around with these sweet little muffins:
- sleep... so much GLORIOUS sleep!
- take a quick day trip on NYE to visit and play with our friends from college that live at a summer camp (for real)
Top (blurry) pic: Brian, Drew, and Wade were roomies in college
Bottom pic: Them with their sons today!
So yeah, it was pretty great, and I was definitely sad to see it come to an end. But if I must find the silver lining, it's that I do indeed love getting back into a routine, so with that, I will only somewhat lamentably get back into my groove of waking up at 5:14 am, working out, showering, putting on pants with a button, and spending my days at work.