Background template

Monday, January 25, 2016

Brought to you by the number 2*

*Contrary to what the title suggests, this post will not be devoted to potty training (though in the interest of full disclosure, the topic will be mentioned).

TWO is the number of...

- bedding sets I ordered for the twins over the weekend after Friday's post brought my obsession to a peak- we ended up getting this one in aqua for Colby and pink for Clara.

- family members that overdosed on sugar at a birthday party on Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day acting like rabid monkeys. Behold, the precious blessings eating what ended up being their lunch that day:



- times I lost my cool about cleaning up the twins' potty accidents* over the weekend resulting in...

- margaritas I consumed - I bookended the weekend with one on Friday night and one on Sunday night. 

- consecutive church services the twins made it through with no accidents*!


- miles I ran in 37-degree weather on Sunday morning. And I even took a picture to capture that magical experience:


- little people that I'll be sad to drop off at daycare this morning!


6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Thanks for not even asking me to go with you on Sunday morning because I definitely would not have! Though now that it's a nice, balmy 56 degrees outside, I can handle it this morning. Also, here's hoping to a week of very minimal accidents (none would be ideal, but trying to be realistic)!!

Brittnie said...

If you need more sugar, we have about 200 donuts leftover. . . you just let me know! :) Love the pic of you and Clara at church!

Emily said...

I was a wee bit disappointed this wasn't a potty update. but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the twins bedding sets! I want the pink dot for ME!
Also, major props to running in 37 degree weather. It's like you're ALMOST a northener. ;)

Brittany said...

I love their pajamas and their adorable blue church outfits!

Erika said...

Love the bedding you picked out!! And am UBER impressed at your commitment to running!! I hope you instantaneously lost 5 pounds and got six-pack abs as a reward for your good choices!!

Natasha said...

Here's hoping that two months later, things are looking up on the potty training aspect. We're in the process of night training Rachel (ie we ran out of pull-ups and I don't want to buy anymore) so, as always, I'm here to reassure you that the fun never ends. At least, not when it comes to potty training :)