Background template

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: Year In Review

Another year has come and gone and though 2015 had its highs and lows, we consider ourselves immensely blessed that the highs far outweighed the lows. Thanks for continuing to share in our challenges and triumphs via this blog... it's always such an encouragement to me to know that regardless of where God directs our path, we're never going through our journey alone. 

I've picked one picture from each month to share:

January
Lots of lounging around during a cold and rainy month

February
We joined the zoo!

March
The twins' first trip to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

April
Colby and Clara turned 2 on Easter Sunday!

May
Memorial Day in the backyard

June
Pool party with our small group

July
4th of July in Dallas

August
Trip to Lake Hamilton, Arkansas, with the Olivers

September
Taylor Swift concert with Allison

October
Halloween with the Super Twins

November
School pictures were a huge success ;)

December
Christmas in Dallas

6 comments:

Brittnie said...

I think the August and December pics are my favorite - love the huge smiles!

the blogivers said...

I like this, mostly because I was present for 10/12 pictures!

Julia said...

Oh my stars! The school pic is HILARIOUS! It's just too much! Happy new year!

Brittany said...

I'm really obsessed with the school picture! So funny and cute! Happy 2016 to the Joiners! :)

Emily said...

I think August is Clara's happiest picture I've ever seen of her! I didn't even recognize her at first. Also, that school prom picture just kills me every time. If anyone with a ton of time on their hands gets a hold of your blog, that is going to show up in so many memes. It's amazing.

Natasha said...

I can't decide if November or December is my favourite picture in this post! Love them!