So with that said, while your encouragement is certainly welcome, I hope you won't hold me 100% accountable to actually do all of these things.
1. Have formal family pictures taken by a paid photographer.
2. Go to a Girls' Night Out movie (still haven't checked this one off the new year's non-resolution list, but the September, October, and November options look promising!).
3. Take a child-free vacation with Brian (plans currently pending for a trip to Charleston in the Fall!).
4. Run in a 5K.
5. Get a basic physical (also still not checked off my non-resolution list).
6. Do a blog giveaway.
7. Host (or co-host) a "favorite things" party (my friend, Kristen, did this a couple of years ago and it was really fun!).
8. Take a day off of work for myself (... and try to resist the pressure to spend the whole day being productive).
9. Potty train the twins (I don't so much want to do this as I feel obligated to do this.).
10. Buy a meal for a stranger (or group of strangers) at a restaurant.
11. Sleep in. Just once.
12. Take a trip back to College Station.
13. Eat a meal from a food truck.
14. Take a girls' trip (even if it's just with Allison).
15. Take a class at Painting with a Twist.
16. Try out Stitch Fix (I really, really want to, but I am also really, really frugal, so I'm having a hard time committing!)
17. Try a new restaurant.
18. Go to Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo.
19. Have my makeup done by a professional.
20. Take a solo outing with Colby.
21. Take a solo outing with Clara.
22. Read one non-fiction book. (Suggestions?)
23. Watch "Moms' Night Out."
24. See Taylor Swift in concert. (Oh, wow, what a coincidence - Allison and I have tickets to go see her in October, thanks to our thoughtful husbands!)
25. Become informed about/select a presidential candidate to support. (Yep, saved the most boring one for last.)
So there you have it... let's see what I can accomplish before the big 3-3!