Things that I was, however, enthusiastic about throughout the birthday weekend:
- Dinner at Los Tios on Saturday night, and most notably the margarita I consumed. I'm not much of a drinker and therefore a major lightweight when alcohol is involved. Combine that with the fact that their margaritas are very strong and let's just say I was a little, um, expressive that evening.
- Birthday cake. It was tasty, but just as importantly, Brian had them put my name first on the cake, which never happens when you're the younger twin and the one whose name comes second alphabetically (first world twin problems).
- Hanging out with our mom. There was eating, there was walking, there was shopping, and there was an additional source of entertainment for the kids.
- Gifts, most notably tickets for me and Allison to see Taylor Swift in October!!! No pictures of that, but here's a gratuitous picture of the flowers Brian gave me instead:
- Not one, but TWO meal outings without the children. A big thanks to Brian for watching the twins all day and to my mom for babysitting them that night!
- And last, but certainly not least, spending time with my favorite wombmate.
Thanks to all that helped make my 32nd birthday a memorable one. And cheers to my 33rd year and all that it will bring!