And on a related note, I'm sure you're surprised to learn that I kind of think everyone on the show is a little hard on Julia... :)
3. Have y'all seen this article going around about the couple that (spoiler alert) kept the fact that they were pregnant with twins a surprise from all of their friends and family? I mean... wow. I can't even keep what I ate for breakfast a secret (english muffin with cottage cheese), let alone that I was gestating two humans at the same time. Clearly they do not have the same over-sharing disorder that I have!
4. My kids got their first tats this week:
(1) brought an apple to me at work when I forgot to pack mine in my lunch bag
(2) helped me take care of the twins one evening when Brian had to unexpectedly work late
(3) brought me a cookie at work for no other reason than because she
Conclusion: having a thoughtful twin sister is great, but having one that lives less than a mile away is even greater!