I had noticed a few examples of bunny "garland" on pinterest and thought they looked easy enough, so on Sunday, I decided to get crafty and make my own. Allow me to share with you the super complex process of creating your very own bunny rabbit garland/banner:
1. Gather scrapbook paper. I had some leftover from the twins' first birthday party, so I used that. And allow me to make a confession: the peach-colored paper I used for the bunnies actually came from a giant book of scrapbook paper that I bought for my wedding scrapbook 8 years ago. Hoarding for the win!
2. Cut out 4 bunting flags/pendants/whatever the heck those things are called. You can find templates online, OR if you own a ruler, you can make your own with minimal effort. Oh, for what it's worth, mine were about 5" wide and 7" tall.
3. Print out a bunny silhouette. I used this one. Make sure to make it the correct size proportional to your flags.
4. Trace the bunny onto scrapbook paper and cut out 4 bunnies. Enlist your husband to help if you don't have the patience to do all 4.
5. Hole punch the flags and the bunnies (2 holes in each).
6. Using twine, ribbon, or a string from an unraveled sock for all I care, string the flags and bunnies together.
7. You're done.
And here is the finished product:
I suppose you could be cutesy and put cotton balls on the bunnies to make them look like tails... but you could also not do that and save 5 minutes of your time, so it's your call!
So there you have it, my friends- the first and probably final crafty "how to" post I will ever write! :)