1. The weather forecast for this week is perfect (sorry, Northern readers!). Sunny with highs in the 70s. Saturday and Sunday (aka: the only 2 days I get to see daylight and play with the twins), however? Temperatures in the 50s with a 70-90% chance of rain.
2. That pesky full-time job of mine is also preventing me from spending all of my waking hours watching Gilmore Girls. I still have 3.5 seasons to get through before I'm finished and I just don't know logistically how I will accomplish this task while working AND parenting.
3. Most of the contestants on The Bachelor. Oh, and the bachelor himself. I'm enjoying watching this season with my sis and some friends, but these people are truly, mind-numbingly exasperating. Except for Becca- I like her... I think.
Things that aren't getting on my nerves:
1. The twins like what we made for dinner this week! Pre-children, it wasn't a huge deal if whatever we made for dinner for the week wasn't a big hit because we usually just ate it anyway and moved on with our lives. When Colby and Clara don't enjoy what we made, however, there is whining, yelling, and lots of violent utensil-throwing.
2. I'm not going to give specifics yet, but our days of paying two mortgages will be over soon, Lord willing!
3. Ok, sorry for talking about The Bachelor twice in one post (you can blame Allison), but this SNL spoof of the show was too funny not to share: