Background template

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The easy way to do a year-end recap

Slacker working mom here again putting forth minimal effort to wrap up the end of another wonderful year... enjoy!

1. Click here to see a flipagram of some of my favorite Instagram pics from the year, to the tune of Taylor Swift (I tried embedding it but it was taking a sweet eternity to load the post!)

2. And one of my annual favorites, DJ Earworm's United State of Pop 2014 Mash-up:


I enjoyed (over-)sharing 2014 with you all and look forward to doing the same in 2015. Happy new year, my friends!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I enjoyed your oversharing! Happy New Year!

Brittnie said...

Agreed! But is there really such thing as oversharing??? :)

the blogivers said...

Hi! I'm sitting on your couch.

Emily said...

I'm behind on my emails and today's my longest workday of the year (yes, I'm complaining on your blog, sorry), but I grabbed a second to finally watch this while something was loading at work. First of all, your flipagram is adorable. It's crazy how LITTLE they look in January and now they are all grown up! CRAZY!
Secondly, I never heard of the DJ Earworm Mashup but love it, and also realized the only video I've seen this year is Taylor Swift. Clearly I'm WAY behind on pop culture.