Some of these are updated versions of the 2011 items, because I'm nothing if not
For the ladies:
1. Philosophy "Peppermint Stick" bath gel
2. A tube of candy cane chapstick (shout out to my pal, Heather, for introducing me to this last year!)
3. Family calling cards/gift tags (like these)
4. Maroon Kendra Scott earrings (for those of you that don't support the Aggies,
shame on you there are other color options)
"Elle" earrings in maroon jade
"Morgan" stud earrings in maroon jade
"Dee" earrings in maroon jade
For the men:
1. Subscription to Dollar Shave Club (who knows, maybe it would even result in guest blog posts from your significant other?)
2. V76 by Vaughn hair control balm - This is not cheap, but has worked well on Brian's hair since he started growing it out... and as a bonus, it smells good!
3. Hot sauce
I hear this brand is legit, and if not, there's always...
For the children/toddlers:
1. Personalized placemats (like these)
2. Jammies! You can never go wrong with jammies, especially if they have owls on them (like these and these from Gymboree, which we might or might not have purchased more than a month ago for the twins, Davis, and Avery):
(Kind of wishing they made these in my size...)
3. Duck & Goose books - I picked up "Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin" on a whim for the twins and it was an instant hit. This one is next on the list:
If you have any great stocking stuffer ideas, please share!!