Background template

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Currently...

I decided to share a "currently" post with my own twist…

Watching: Football. Lots and lots of football. And by "watching," I mean that I peruse Facebook and read entertaining lists on Buzzfeed (like this one) while Brian watches the games.

Listening: Who isn't listening to this jam these days (besides me, when I'm listening to this jam instead)?


Eating: THIS for the first time (thanks, Brian)! My verdict is that it tastes like ground up animal crackers, which is interesting, because right now all we have to dip in it (besides our fingers) is the twins' graham crackers. I'm thinking I'd like to try dipping pretzels in it. Any other suggestions?



Wanting to marry: this weather. And the fact that our new house is in an older neighborhood means that we have older trees, so leaves are actually starting to fall! It's almost like we live in a region that experiences actual seasons… almost.

Trying not to obsess about: the fact that our old house still hasn't sold. We're still getting consistent showings, and we even had feedback last weekend from a realtor stating that his client was intending to make an offer, but sadly that never transpired. I'm still doing a decent job of not losing my mind over it, but when I pay both of our mortgages and utility bills in the next week or so, I'll be temporarily singing a different tune.

So ridiculously excited about: the fact that the Olivers are moving here in almost 2 weeks. EEK. I seriously almost can't handle it.

Wanting: these maroon Kendra Scott earrings (whoop)!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Spit my coffee across the room! Every book had something that made lol! Seriously, who thinks of these things and why don't I have them in my house?! My husband would be dying over this!

the blogivers said...

Yes, get pretzels for the cookie butter! And just read the BuzzFeed list - I think the elephant anatomy one was my favorite, ha!

Katy said...

Pretzel sticks for the win!

Erika said...

Like everyone else- YES to the pretzels (also, I like it on apples...seems so healthy, I can eat half the container that way!!) and HOLY CRAP THAT LIST IS HILARIOUS. And although I've heard people talking about Shake it Off for weeks, I'll have you know I never bothered to listen to it til just now. You convinced me.

jamie said...

Thanks for sharing the video Amanda....being of the "older" generation..cough, cough....I had never heard it. I love it....gonna be my new pick me upper!! I will be dancing to it in my head all day!! Love keeping up with you and the family through your blog!!

kayla Agan said...

Everything about that buzzfeed list killed me! Hilarious!!

Brittnie said...

Haha that Buzzfeed list is awesome!

Yes to pretzels and cookie butter! Apples are also another great option. :)

Katie Jeanne said...

I just found your blog not too long ago and I must say I love your posts! Your kiddos are so cute and you always have great information! Enjoy your cookie butter :)

Natasha said...

I loved that BuzzFeed list. And about seven others I found once I was already on the site!

Also, my friends just brought me back Cookie Butter Chocolate Cups so I'm excited to try those. Thus far, I've just been eating my cookie butter right out of the jar with a spoon. You're very healthy dipping something in it :)