2. This girl has figured out how to brush her hair.
3. These two now have their own outdoor dining arrangement.
4. I went to a baby shower on Saturday and came home to find this special set-up. That would be a television propped up in our dining room in order for Brian to watch the A&M game while "watching" our children in the TV-less playroom. (Note to self: give in and get a TV for the playroom.)
5. Relatedly, the Aggies won this weekend. I'm sure many of you can relate, but when I root for the Aggies to win every weekend, I'm in no small part rooting for my husband to stay in a good mood for another week :)
6. Colby tumbled headfirst out of the shopping cart at Whole Foods yesterday. He reached for a box of cookies and although I was no more than a foot or two away (pushing the cart), I couldn't reach out in time to catch him. It scared him and it scared me, but thankfully he was a-ok and stopped crying as soon as we got outside and he saw the fountain. Clara, however, kept screaming while Brian carried her through the check-out line. It's a toss up as to whether she was concerned for her brother or just upset that I left her view.
I would love to say that we'll never make that mistake again by letting them ride together in the basket, but I don't know how else we're supposed to push them both around in one cart (if there aren't any double seated ones available). Moms of 2+ kids: suggestions welcome!
7. You should all watch this video for a good laugh: