Background template

Friday, July 18, 2014

Twin Talk Blog

Several months ago, a couple of fellow twin moms started a new blog called "Twin Talk," which is all about - yep, you guessed it - twins! Specifically, parenting twins. The blog covers a wide variety of topics but generally serves the purpose of bringing together a group of people who are all currently experiencing similar kinds of crazy in their lives :)

Every Friday, they feature a twin mom and share her birth story, and today they're featuring mine! They've had a big response from readers, so believe it or not, I actually submitted my information back in March, hence the slightly outdated pictures of C&C.

Be sure to go check it out and meanwhile, enjoy getting a break from hearing me ramble on about the trials and tribulations of moving!

10 comments:

Brittnie said...

So fun! Headed over to check it out. . .

Beth said...

Great blog! Just curious if it's driving you crazy that they linked back to "Meet the Joiner's"?

Erika said...

You are SO famous!!! Wooooo!!!

Courtney Squillante said...

Awesome!!!

Natasha said...

The pictures at the end completely made me cry. Like tears rolling down my cheeks crying :)

Allena said...

We listed our house today, so I understand your pain. Working mother, 2 children (not twins but 5 and 18 months)...EEK!

the blogivers said...

YOU ARE FAMOUS. I'd ask for a lock of your hair, but i already have a whole head of hair just like it, so I won't bother.

Aubrey said...

Love it!!! I am so amazed by your really smooth pregnancy and delivery. You did (and are doing!!) such a great job, mama!!

Katherine said...

I'm stopping by from Twin Talk. Just got caught up on your life from your little blog. I'm also an identical twin and have b/g twins. I'm also in Richmond. Tx that is. Small world. :)

Katherine @ Upon a Rainbow
www.jagstyleblog.com

Brittany Sciba said...

Loved reading it! Great job! :)