Background template

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy birthday to Brian!

This guy...


turns 31 today! 

I truly could not have asked for a more patient, kind, generous, funny, and loving person to walk through life with me and I am so thankful for him today and every day. Now that we have two somewhat demanding little people in our lives, I don't get to spend as much time just enjoying his company as I used to, and I also don't take the chance to tell him how much I love and appreciate him as often. So now I'm taking the opportunity to do so publicly :)

Happy 31st birthday, Brian! Thanks for being the greatest husband/daddy/friend/pancake-maker/feet-rubber/chauffeur/useless-trivia-expert there is!

4 comments:

Brian Joiner said...

Thanks wifey, very sweet of you :)

the blogivers said...

HBD, Bri! I hope when our birthday rolls around that Amanda will sneak the word "useless" in somewhere to describe me ;)

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I hope you enjoy your day!!!

LittleMissCupcake said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I forgot/didn't realize your bday was the day after James. :)