Background template

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Would You Rather Wednesday

Sorry for skipping out on last week's WYRW (but not that sorry). For those that were left wondering, camo won by a landslide in the last post. I'll give someone $5 to wear that camo dress out in public and provide photographic evidence… any takers?

And now, in the spirit of the winter Olympics, would you rather…

have to compete in pairs' figure skating with no clothes on

OR

have to compete in downhill skiing blindfolded?

Things to consider:
- For option 1 and 2, we're assuming your current physical condition/appearance.
- For option 1, your partner would be fully clothed, making it even more awkward/apparent that you were in the nude.
- For option 1, you would probably end up severely embarrassed.
- For option 2, you would probably end up severely injured.

10 comments:

the blogivers said...

I choose downhill skiing blindfolded, because 1) no one needs to see me in my birthday suit, right now or ever, and 2) if I were competing in the Olympics, maybe I'd be awesome enough to not need to see? Or I could just purposely botch my turn and quickly ski off into the woods?

Katy said...

Totally downhill skiing. I would also screw up immedietly...maybe fake an ankle injury or something. I feel like the Olympic committee would commend this decision, seeing as my nude figure skating routine would be a ratings nightmare.

Brittnie said...

Good one!! Um I will go with downhill skiing! I really have no idea why other than the thought of iceskating naked is making me want to die from anxiety???

Nikki Miller said...

Skiing. Definitely skiing!

Brittany Sciba said...

Skiing, absolutely NO question there. However, the thought of this completely terrifies me as well!

Erika said...

Oh gosh, for SURE the skiing blindfolded. Like the other girls, I'll just make myself fall down really quickly at the beginning. At least that way I only injure myself...but if I figure skated naked, millions of people around the world would suffer from PTSD and like...I'd just feel really bad being responsible for that.

Susan said...

Skiing wins for two reasons. No one should ever see my unclothed body flying through the air and I cannot imagine falling on the ice sans clothing! Brrrr!!!

BJ and Karen said...

oh my gosh, i think i'm actually going to go for the gold here..... i chose nakey skating. i am too afraid of a torn ACL, a broken head or something that horrible. I probably won't win the gold, because everyone will be shielding their eyes from my skating, but at least I'll have my legs.

Abby said...

This is too funny! Definitely skiing here too. I would fall instantly and roll down the hill though, but still a better option than picturing myself spinning naked in the air. Not even Bob Costas' eye infection could distract from that!!

Natasha said...

I'm going to go with the skiing because I would have way too many cuts from slashing myself with my skates if I chose that option. And I can ski okay (not great but still) so I'd just go really slowly and not die.