- If you don't like wasting food, do not have children. Or do have children, but don't plan to feed them.
- I have decided that the hardest part of being a working mom is that the only awake time I get with my children during weekdays is when we are all at our worst. After a full day of work, I am usually exhausted (and likely a little grumpy). After a full day of daycare, they are usually exhausted (and likely a little grumpy). This is a dangerous combination, usually survived only because of Daddy, the peace-keeping middleman whose patience knows almost no bounds.
- We have decided that this is Clara's theme song (95% of the time):
- Zulily recently sent an e-mail out about its "blow-out" sale. You'd think a company whose target market is moms of young children would choose different wording.
- My babies turn 1 in 44 days. I don't know how this is possible. Also, party-planning is in full effect. The theme is "the letter 'c,'" so if you have any great ideas to share, please feel free to do so.
And that is all.