Background template

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Would You Rather Wednesday

I should have clarified last week that there was a right answer and a wrong answer, and 100 degrees was most definitely the wrong answer. I thought I knew my friends/readers better than this, but apparently more of you are nuts than I thought because 6 out of 11 of you chose hot over cold! Living somewhere with triple digit temperatures year-round? That is bananas, people. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Moving along. This week's would you rather actually came up in a conversation with some of my co-workers at the company Christmas party. And in fact, I come up with quite a bit of my "would you rather" material over meals with co-workers, because that's totally normal lunch-time conversation, right?

Would you rather…

have really short arms (as in, your hands would be where your elbows are currently located)

OR

have really short legs (as in, your feet would be where your knees are currently located)?

Things to consider:

(This makes Baby Dinosaur sad…)

vs.


7 comments:

the blogivers said...

I'm gonna go with arms, but I have no good reason.

Nikki Miller said...

I am also going with arms...however that would make holding babies very challenging... and diaper changes????

Brittany Sciba said...

I'm going with legs. Really they would just make you a lot shorter, but you could still function normally for the most part. So many things would be a lot harder to do with short arms!

Erika said...

Hm. A girl that went to my middle/high school had very short arms (I think it was a birth defect or something?) and she adapted super well and it didn't seem to slow her down much. So I'll go with that. Plus t-rexes are awesome.

Susan said...

The picture made me giggle! Ok...I have to pick arms because I'm short enough already! ;-)

Natasha said...

I think legs but I don't know why!

Aubrey said...

I'm going with legs because there are stools that I could stand on and I'm short so I already feel like I have to deal with that!!