Background template

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Would You Rather Wednesday

I'm sure you all are pretty broken up about the fact that I haven't done a WYRW post in THREE WHOLE WEEKS… except for the fact that these posts always get the lowest number of page views, so I have a feeling that in reality, you are not bothered in the least.

Regardless, it's Wednesday and I need easy post material, so here we are.

Would you rather…

live somewhere where the temperature is constantly 100 degrees

OR

live somewhere where the temperature is constantly 30 degrees?

To put it more simply: do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?

11 comments:

chantal said...

30 degrees, without a doubt. That sounds tropical right now, considering it's been -20 for the last 4 days. Plus, if I wanted warmth, I could just go on vacation. There is nothing worse than exercising in temps that exceed 80 degrees, ugh!

the blogivers said...

I vote for 30. I feel like there are plenty of things you can do to keep warm, but not as many things you can do to keep cool (ie: you can't walk around in public without clothes on).

Erika said...

I'm going to go with 100. I will probably regret my choice after a few months, but I'm just so sick of being cold right now...I'm relishing the thought of sweating to death.

Nikki Miller said...

30 Degrees. For all the reasons stated above.

Abby Neinast said...

I'm going to go with 100 too. Most days would be miserable, but you'd have a good tan, and everybody looks better with a tan!

Brittnie said...

100 degrees. I hate cold weather. Hate. Ok I like it for maybe one day and then hate it.

Brittany Sciba said...

I think I'm going to go with 100 since I am tired of being cold, but I'm sure if it was hot today, I would say 30. :) The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!

Susan said...

30 degrees...I can always bundle up and believe me no one, I mean no one wants to see my body stripped down naked!!!

Amanda McD said...

100 degrees! I can't stand having to wear socks and boots everyday...bring on the flip flops!

Janet Off Kilter said...

I'm going to go with 100 because rock climbing in 100 degree weather is much better than 30!

Natasha said...

Since you didn't clarify can I go for 30C??? Ha. Otherwise I think I'd have to go with 30F. I just can't stand the heat all that much.