Background template

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

Understandably, you all value your access to unlimited toilet paper. But if someone does attempt to dry off from a shower with just one Kleenex, please do let us know how it goes.

And now for this week: would you rather…

have a recurring wedgie that you can't pick

OR

have a recurring itch on your back that you can't reach to scratch?

Things to consider:
- I clarify that they would be recurring because if either one was permanent, you would probably get used to it. Let's just assume either one would come and go intermittently throughout the day.
- For option 1, yes, the wedgie would be visible to others.
- For options 1 and 2, no, you can't get someone else to fix the problem for you… although I'd really like to know what kind of response you would get if you asked one of your co-workers to pick your wedgie for you.
- For options 1 and 2, you also can't use alternative means to fix the problem, i.e.: scratching your back on the wall.

Be sure to head on over to Allison's blog to read her WYRW post today!

11 comments:

the blogivers said...

I'm going to have to go with wedgie, and I'll just sit as much as possible so people don't have to see it. And now I am having phantom back itching!

Brittnie said...

Guess I have to agree with Allison and go with the wedgie, as annoying as that would be (not to mention embarrassing!). I think the constant need to itch my back would send me to a mental hospital, so wedgie it is for the win this week!

Katy said...

Doesn't a wedgie kind of look like you are wearing a thong? And don't lots of people wear those so they don't have panty lines? So....I am going with the wedgie. Maybe people would assume I am wearing a thong, which would be better than them thinking I just can't buy appropriately sized underwear. Also, I don't think I could handle the itch...that's like torture.

Nikki Miller said...

Both options sound pretty bad to me BUT I think I am going to jump on the winning team and go with the wedgie.

Erika said...

Yeah...hm. This is tough but I think I'm going to go with the wedgie. I feel like this happens a lot to me anyway, ha. And I'll just wear a tunic that covers my butt so that people can't see it- ha!

Shannon said...

I feel like I'm often in the minority...and I will be again today. I think a recurring wedgie would be way worse than an itch on my back. I pick an itch on by back so I can pick any wedgie that might happen ;) P.S. Why is it called "picking" a wedgie?

Aubrey said...

Wedgie all the way!

Susan said...

I pick the wedgie...even though I can't! I seem to get used to a wedgie while an itch would drive me nuts.

Chris said...

I'm going with the back itch for sure!! Why is this not the obvious choice to most?

Chris said...

Previous comment from Brittany. :)

Natasha said...

I'm definitely going with the back itch. I'm squirming just thinking of the wedgie.