Background template

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

Based on last week's results, you all really value eating in a timely and efficient manner, particularly when it comes to holiday meals!

This week I have gone back to one of my staples: strange potty humor. Would you rather…

(for a week) only be allowed to use one Kleenex to dry off after every shower you take

OR

(for a week) only be allowed to use 3 cotton balls in place of toilet paper every time you go to the bathroom? 

Things to consider:
- For option 1, you're allowed to use a hair dryer, but if you want to towel dry your hair, you have to use that one Kleenex to do so.
- For option 2, you're not allowed to stockpile cotton balls. Three is the max number you can use per trip to the restroom.



9 comments:

Brittnie said...

I have no idea!! Can I opt out of this one? I guess I will go with drying off with a Kleenex. . . Seeing as though I only have time to shower 2x a week these days (if I'm lucky) then maybe this option wouldn't be so bad??? :)

Katy said...

The cotton balls is just gross. I would rather be wet for an hour after every shower than feel like I am not clean. Didn't Sheryl Crow push some big initiative for like, one square of toilet paper each trip? And, just like this idea, she got shot down!!!

the blogivers said...

I'm stealing Brittnie's logic and going with Kleenex. I just wouldn't shower every day!

Erika said...

Yup, going with Kleenex. Unless maybe I got a bidet? Those sound kind of disgusting though.

Nikki Miller said...

Definitely the Kleenex... NO contest. Can you put on a terry cloth robe right after your shower?? Also, I am a huge fan of the hair dyer drying method.

Brittany Sciba said...

Hmmm… I'm going to go with Kleenex, although there really isn't a good option here!

Brenda said...

I would say the Kleenex, but I asked Andrew and he said definitely the cotton balls because you can always clean off in the shower. Gross. I hope he was kidding!

Susan said...

Kleenex all the way! Feeling clean is a priority to me after using the potty ;-) 3 cotton balls wouldn't cut it!

Natasha said...

Kleenex. Kleenex. Kleenex.

Off to buy a blow dryer now :)