Background template

Friday, December 13, 2013

For your Friday entertainment

Alternate title for today's post: "Things you've probably seen recently posted on Facebook"

I got a kick out of this video about the airline that played Santa for all of the passengers on one of its flights:



And speaking of Santa, I was also highly amused by this letter to Santa "written" by a ten-month-old, perhaps because my 8-month-olds could have written something pretty similar. I think the part about the hole in the hallway floorboard was my favorite.

And lastly, in case you are a fan of Kelly Clarkson, be sure to go here to get a free iTunes download of her Christmas song, "Underneath the Tree"- enjoy!


Oh, and happy Friday the 13th!

6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Ha, I hadn't read the letter to Santa but it was pretty spot on for that age range! I wonder if they will stick as many of the presents or as much of the wrapping paper in their mouths as Davis did on his first Christmas? I'm guessing so.

Brittnie said...

Ha - hadn't seen that list either but so spot on!

Erika said...

I'm going to plan meaningless trips just so that I can fly on that airline in the future!!! I think it's the coolest thing EVER!

Janet Off Kilter said...

Westjet is a Canadian airline based in Calgary...and what they did makes me very happy indeed!

Brittany Sciba said...

I love that Kelly Clarkson song! Another non-traditional song that I find acceptable and not annoying. :)

Natasha said...

WestJet is a Canadian airline and I hope they know we're flying it on Monday morning! I thought that was a pretty neat thing they did.