Background template

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

I don't even really want to talk about the results of last week's WYRW. I am going to attribute the fact that my beloved Backstreet Boys did not win exclusively to Justin Timberlake and how cool he has become. In case you forgot, I love(d) the BSB so much that I actually met two of them. So I'm just going to move on and pretend you all love them as much as I do.

And now for a holiday-themed "would you rather" that I think you'll all appreciate: would you rather…


have to start every sentence that you say (or type) with the word "gobble" all day on Thanksgiving (Example: "Gobble can you please pass the orange juice? Gobble thank you.")

OR

have to space out every single bite you take of Thanksgiving dinner in 5-minute increments (Example: take a bite of turkey. Wait 5 minutes. Take a bite of stuffing. Wait 5 minutes. Take a bite of corn.)


Things to consider:
- For option 1, nobody will want to talk to you. And if you like attention and telling stories (like I do), then this will be very painful for you.
- For option 2, it will take you about 300 years to finish your dinner, and it will likely get cold after the first few bites.

Gobble, gobble!

8 comments:

Brittnie said...

I am going to go with option two because then I could eat ALL DAY LONG and not feel an ounce of guilt that is usually associated with Thanksgiving day. :)

the blogivers said...

Though option 2 would probably be wiser, the thought of having to restrain myself while eating on Thanksgiving sounds miserable, so I choose GOBBLE!

Katy said...

Obviously number one. People will get used to it and tune you out. Having to wait 5 minutes between bites? Everything would be cold or you would have to reheat everything all the time...Ludicrous.

Nikki Miller said...

This is a tough one... While option two would be great for the waistline, Thanksgiving food is amazing! So my vote is for GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Amanda said...

Option 1 for sure... lets be real, this introvert shows up for the food, not the conversation! Plus I can't stand cold food that is supposed to be hot!

Erika said...

Yeah, I'm never really the center of the conversation anyway, so I'll go with the GOBBLE. Also, when I DO speak I'll just be sure to use long, run-on sentences that will minimize the number of times I have to gobble.

Natasha said...

Gobble, I choose Gobble. Gobble every time.

Leah said...

gobble. easy. enjoying my food is too important to me. ;)