Background template

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that my readers are so passionate about Mexican food, and in particular, queso. It was definitely the winner in last week's WYRW post, but don't feel too bad for guacamole because it got plenty of love as well.

This week's "would you rather" was inspired by a post I recently saw on Facebook with pictures of taxidermy gone wrong. It is truly amazing.

Would your rather...

have this mounted on your bedroom wall


OR

have this mounted on your bedroom wall?

You're welcome.

(Relatedly, if you never saw this youtube sensation, please go check it out now. And then go watch the songified version. You won't regret it!)

10 comments:

Anna Mary L Walker said...

Bear, no question. He looks happy to be there and like a normal human (haha) while the cow is just too disturbing.

Nikki Miller said...

My gut says BEAR... however you could hang things off the Cow's horns.

Brittany Sciba said...

I'm going with the cow/bull. I can't get past the bear's cross eyes.

the blogivers said...

I choose bear, because it looks like it could be a joke while the other one is just terrifying...

Shannon said...

cow. it is way smaller and easier to hide.

Leah said...

I'm gonna go with the second one because the bear-thing looks too much like a person, and I don't really want something person-like watching me....

Erika said...

These are both extremely creepy, but I think I'll go with bear...it's just more amazing to have a bear. Where's the glory in killing a cow? I mean, that's like shooting a sofa or something. Albeit a really weird looking sofa...but still, I'll stick with the bear.

Brittnie said...

I can't get pasted the bears creepy stare and smirk so I am gonna have to go with the bull. Not that that's any better. . . :)

Natasha said...

The bear. At least it looks like it's supposed to be a joke while the cow looks way too real. It would give me nightmares.

stephnachia said...

The cow. Every time I looked at it, I would laugh, whereas the bear is more scary and could give me nightmares.