Background template

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

Ha, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that last week's WYRW post prompted the most votes ever- that's what happens when you bring up chocolate! Reese's peanut butter cups were the winner- good choice, my readers!

Because you are all clearly passionate about food, I'm going to stick with that theme this week. Would you rather...

have to give up queso


OR

have to give up guacamole?


Things to consider:
- Either way, your life would be a little less meaningful and enjoyable.




10 comments:

Brittnie said...

Easy one for me. . . guacamole. I can't eat it anyway cause of my silly tummy troubles so there ya go!

Katy said...

Oh, super easy. Guacamole. It's only job in life is to be a back up to queso, in the event that queso is not available. I can honestly say that I would really crave queso if I couldn't have it....if I never had guac. again? No biggie.

the blogivers said...

The only reason this is tough for me is because binge eating guacamole makes me feel less guilty than binge eating queso... but I just don't want to live in a world without queso, so guac is getting the boot!

Brittany Sciba said...

Definitely give up guacamole!

Nikki Miller said...

I guess I will be the voice of opposition... I choose the GUC!
What can I say as much as I love creamy queso... guacamole remains my fav.

Also, my daughter's tummy is NOT a huge fan of mom eating lots of dairy goodness and a less fussy baby is a win for everyone.

Anna Mary L Walker said...

Riddle me this... if my husband prefers guac so we never order queso, why can I not choose to give up queso forever? Seriously... the thought of not being able to have it is more daunting than gauc and I never get queso!

Merrie said...

No brainer -- the guac! I'm a cheese girl, through and through. :)

Susan said...

Giving up the queso!!! Love love love all things made with avocado!

Janet Sainsbury said...

This one is easy peasy... guacamole. I'm not a big fan to begin with.

Leah said...

My favorite queso (at Maudies) HAS guac in it (I'm pretty sure. Or I've just gone crazy) So what do I do???? I guess I'd give up guac.