Background template

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

Sooo yeah, not a single person voted for being blind over being deaf last week. Have any of you ever had both ears stopped up at the same time? It's pretty isolating/terrifying... but then again, I can understand how not being able to see would be a tad on the unsettling side as well!

And speaking of hardships, would you rather...

have a daily brain freeze that lasts for 1 minute 

OR

have a daily case of the hiccups that lasts for 1 hour?


Things to consider:
- Option 1 would likely make you want to run over yourself with a car.
- Option 2 would also likely make you want to run over yourself with a car.

Good luck.

11 comments:

the blogivers said...

I have to go for hiccups because, like I said in our convo last night, having a brain freeze for more than maybe 10 seconds makes me want TO DIE.

Erika said...

I'm picking brain freeze. Miserable, but over with in a minute. Hiccups are miserable too PLUS they annoy the people around you...better to suffer quickly (but intensely) and be done with it.

Nikki Miller said...

I am picking the brain freeze. I loath having the hiccups and do not think I could handle one hour of those bad boys.
A saw on the Today Show the other day that the girl from Florida that had hiccups for YEARS has convicted of murder... so case in point LOTS of hiccups can drive you to murder someone!

Hoags and Kisses said...

I choose brain freeze because I'm assuming it would be brought on from drinking a big, huge slurpee, and therefore would be totally worth it!

Beth said...

Hiccups! I'm used to it, and brain freeze is totally miserable.

Amanda said...

Haha... Bren is hilarious.

I'm going hiccups... I've had them my whole life for way longer than an hour sometimes. I'm used to them. Though the inability to use my secret techniques to get rid of them would be kind of annoying.

Janet Sainsbury said...

i"m going to go with hiccups! Last time I had a brain freeze that lasted less than 10 seconds I wanted to run myself over! On the plus side...I could have people scare/entertain me for an hour while we tried to rid me of them!

Natasha said...

Definitely hiccups. Down with brain freezes :(

kimberly ann said...

Hiccups for sure! Brain Freezes are crippling in my world. I will go from adult to small irrational whining child in zero seconds flat.

Chris said...

This is a hard one, but I'm going with hiccups!

Chris said...

Oops! This is Brittany, not Chris, although Chris is a secret reader of your blog. :)