Background template

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

So the votes were pretty split last week between skipping showering and skipping teeth-brushing. I admit that I was a little surprised at how many of you were actually willing to go an entire week without bathing. Personally, I would skip out on brushing my teeth. I just think it's easier to hide bad breath and cover up the gross taste in your mouth than it is to hide the fact that you smell and look like a homeless person. But props to those of you that could pull it off!

So for this week, I've got a classic one for you:

Would you rather...

be blind

OR

be deaf?

Things to consider:
- For option 1, missing this:

- For option 2, missing this:


8 comments:

the blogivers said...

Deaf, no contest!

Brittnie said...

Deaf for sure. I cannot fathom never seeing the face of my sweet baby girl. But these days with sign language and other interventions, I could most definitely learn to "hear" her!

Nikki Miller said...

I pick deaf as well.
LOVE the video of Clara's laugh and those arm rolls are the BEST!

Katy said...

Deaf for sure. I took sign language as my language at WHS (slacker!) and spent a lot of time at Texas School for the Deaf...those kids are awesome!

Erika said...

Deaf for me, too. I would rather see their cuteness than hear it!

Katy D. said...

Deaf, no question. Then I'd never have to hear rap music or "house music" ever again.

Party of Three Heads said...

Deaf No doubt...

Natasha said...

I think deaf, although I have to say that after living with my aunt who is deaf, I feel like it is a hidden handicap which people don't make accommodations for.