Background template

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

Why did I not realize that mentioning the word "cockroach" in a would you rather question would automatically make the other option the winner? Clearly you all have not had to deal with a cricket chirping outside your bedroom window all night, because I can assure you that if you had, you might reconsider.

This week's edition involves no bugs but is a little on the childish side:

Would you rather...

have to tell every person you meet your least favorite physical feature about him/her (ex: "Hi, Susan. It's nice to meet you. You have a really disgusting unibrow.")

OR

every time you walk into a room, you compulsively pass offensively smelling gas and everyone knows that you're the one to blame?

Things to consider:
- For option 1, have fun explaining to your toddler's newest play date's mom why you just told her kid he looked like a pug.
- For option 2, good luck with that job interview.

7 comments:

the blogivers said...

Hahaha I am sitting here giggling to myself like a moron! But I choose option 1... because then I wouldn't have to waste my time making small talk with people since most of them would be offended before I felt obligated to keep talking. And maybe some people would find it endearing, somehow?!

Brittnie said...

Oh my gosh this is a good one! I will go with number one and would just be in constant prayer that I chose my words wisely!!! Hahaha.

bellehavendrive said...

WOW! This is a tough one. I guess I'll go with #2. While it's HORRIDLY embarrassing, at least it doesn't hurt others' feelings...? A fart can be forgiven, maybe ...?

Amanda said...

Oh man, this is terrible Amanda! I'm liking the way Allison thinks though! As an introvert, I'm a big fan of dodging small talk. : )

Natasha said...

I think I'd like to go for #1! I would hate to be responsible for awful smells.

Also, potentially thanks to you, we have actually had an annoying cricket (or frog?) making noises outside our window for the past week. Ironically, I'm one of the people who chose the cockroach option last week. I wish the cricket would read your blog and go haunt another reader :)

amelia marie said...

for sure #2 - SO EMBARRASSING - ack! but I would always always rather be embarrassed myself than make someone else be embarrassed or feel self-conscious...

plus, you'd probably be pointing out the thing that the person themselves feels most self-conscious or unhappy about - which would really be sad :(

Brittany Sciba said...

This is a really hard one, but if I was forced to choose, I think I would pick #2 and blame it on a medical condition or always carry Georgia Kate and blame it on her! :) Confrontation is my least favorite thing in the world so #1 would just be way too much for me to handle. You are good at coming up with these!! I think you should have to share what you would pick too!!