Background template

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday

And now it's time for this week's edition of Would You Rather Wednesday! This week's question is for ladies only (unless you are a drag queen). My apologies to the plethora of males that are reading this and feeling left out.

Would you rather...

cut your own hair with your non-dominant hand

OR

put your makeup on in the dark/without a mirror every day for a month?

Things to consider:
- For option 1, it has to be a full cut, not just a trim.
- For option 2, you have to go about business as usual that month (so you can't just stay home and look like a clown in solitude).
- For option 2, you aren't allowed to fix it if/when you see what it looks like later in the day.
- For option 1 and 2, you aren't allowed to give people an explanation for your terrible hair cut and/or makeup. You just have to let them believe you did it like that on purpose.

13 comments:

the blogivers said...

I vote for make-up! With the exception of eyeliner, I think I could nail the rest of it. Maybe you need to add another disclaimer for that one that you can't just skip out on something like eyeliner if it would be too hard.

P.S. For some reason this post isn't showing up in my blog feed! :(

Brittnie said...

I'm going to go with the haircut, as horrendous as that might turn out, I think doing my makeup in the dark would be even MORE horrendous, so. . . there ya go. :)

Shannon said...

Makeup! I think I'm half asleep when I'm putting it on anyways...it probably wouldn't look too different.

Erika said...

Oh, easy. I'm definitely going with the haircut. Reasoning: my hair is super long right now, so I could cut off a good 6 inches and still have plenty of hair left to put up in a ponytail or bun. And since I already wear my hair up like that almost every day, no one would ever notice a difference. Once my time period for taking the dare was over, I could go get it fixed/properly cut...and there'd still be enough for them to work with. DONE!

Lenore said...

I would go for make-up, since I put my make-up on without my glasses anyways, I am pretty confident that I could do an okay job. Plus I cut my hair once, it did not work out so well.

Are you allowed to fixed it while you are putting on your make-up? For example you miss your eyelashes with mascara?

Natasha said...

Can I choose the make-up option since I don't wear it anyway??? Or is that just cheating :)

Allena said...

Makeup. My answer is identical to Allison's - I could nail it except maybe eyeliner.

Amanda said...

I would have gone Erika's route pre chopping off 18 inches of hair last year... now, not so much. I'm going makeup, I figure I'm still essentially asleep in the morning anyway, so the dark wouldn't make too much of a difference.

Yve said...

#2 since I wear very little makeup, and can/have put on bronzer and lip gloss in the dark.

All Boxed Up said...

I would go the make-up route because I usually only wear powder, blush, lip gloss, and mascara if I put on make-up at all.

Jessica Elyse @ Memoirs of a Mommy said...

Definitely the makeup! I would butcher my hair so bad, but I feel I do my makeup enough that it would come pretty natural in the dark. I am also pretty blind, so when I wear my glasses I am half doing makeup without seeing it.

kayla Agan said...

Definitely makeup! Considering the only people I usually see are 2 three month olds and all I usually get around to on a good day is mascara and Chapstick! :)

Victoria Strong said...

Option 2, definitely. Because the only makeup I wear on a daily basis is powder foundation and mascara. Which I always have to put on without my glasses, which is practically going blind anyway.