Background template

Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Hijack!

 Hi everyone! Just a quick blog hijack for me to say Happy Birthday to my better half, the most wonderful, beautiful, smart, talented, funny girl I know, my wife, and the mommy to my beautiful baby boy and baby girl Amanda. I know she shared some pictures of her and Allison earlier, but here are a few more that I am sure she will appreciate that they are on the internet now. I love you Amanda - Enjoy! Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to Allison too!









6 comments:

the blogivers said...

WTG, Bri. And HBD again, Amanda. I think I will try to use as many acronyms as I can throughout the rest of the day.

Natasha said...

I love Birthday hijack posts! Happy Birthday again Amanda :)

Courtney Squillante said...

Cute!!!

Erika said...

Nice hijack! Matt probably couldn't/wouldn't hijack my blog if his (or my) life depended on it, so I'm ultra impressed!

Brittnie said...

I have to agree - nice hijack! Brandon doesn't even know the name of my blog (for real) so like Erika I am pretty impressed.

Bren said...

Sweet! Hope your 30th Birthday weekend is off to a great start!