Background template

Friday, May 3, 2013

Brian is THIRTY!

Back when Brian and I met and started dating in 2003, we were just wee little 20-year-old babes. Somehow, ten years have passed and today he is turning 30! 

Due to the little gremlins that have recently and fully taken over our lives, we don't have any big and exciting plans to celebrate, but I hope he feels loved and celebrated today just the same. I did still manage to plan a few little surprises for him- I've even asked Colby and Clara to sleep through the night tonight as his gift, but I wouldn't count on them following through, I'm afraid ;)

Regardless, happy 30th to you, Brian! Colby, Clara, Noah, Buster, all of the imaginary friends, and I love you more than you know. 

Please enjoy a few flashback photos from Brian's 30 years... and take special note of the many different colors/styles of his hair, especially in the early years. Who knew he was so versatile?

















8 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy 30th, B-ri! Thanks for being such a rad BIL!

P.S. The college graduation pic reminds me of how disgusting their "bungalow" was.

Erika said...

Happy Bday Brian!! 30...sooooo old... :) My favorite picture is the one where he's wearing a little sailor hat in a car seat or something that appears to be made from PVC pipe. That's awesome.

Courtney Squillante said...

Cute!! HBD!

Janet said...

Wishing Brian a very Happy 30th Birthday!! I was 30 once...seems so long ago LOL!

Brian Joiner said...

Thank you!!! I am feeling a lot of love today :)

Brittany Sciba said...

Happy birthday to Brian!! How generous of Colby and Clara to sleep through the night tonight for him!! ;)

Brenda said...

Happy 30th Birthday, Brian! Hope your special day is not marked by anymore poop-cidents... on the babies' part, obviously :)

Brittnie said...

Happy birthday, Brian!!

If the twins actually sleep through the night for you then I will request that one or both of them please come sleep train my next baby. Thanks in advance.