Background template

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Newborn Photos

Last Friday, on Colby's and Clara's one-week birthday, my blog-turned-real-life friend and wonderful photographer, Kim, did a newborn photo shoot with the babies. Kim has boy/girl twins herself that are 5 months old, so I knew she would do an extra great job photographing ours :)

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that she put up a sneak peek of some of the pictures on her blog, so I wanted to be sure and share them with you all: http://www.littlelambphoto.com/2013/04/baby-c-and-baby-c-richmond-houston-tx.html

Those babies are pretty cute, if I do say myself :) Thanks, Kim, for doing such a great job!


9 comments:

Brittnie said...

I love the one where Clara has her arm around Colby!

the blogivers said...

This makes me want to spend the money to have professional pics next time! Good job, Kim!

Erika said...

Awwww...love Clara's sweet little bows!!! And those cute wrinkly baby booties!

Courtney Squillante said...

Those are so sweet! She did a great job! Can't wait to see the rest!

Susan said...

So sweet and you look amazing mommy after just a few days!!!

Sarah said...

SO adorable! And WHAT... you just gave birth to TWINS?! You look FAB!!

Sally said...

Love Clara with her arm over her bro! So sweet! Great pics!

Brittany Sciba said...

Love them!!! She did such a wonderful job! :)

Natasha said...

I love the picture of Clara with her arm around Colby. And did you really just have twins a week ago (when the pics were taken)?!?!? You look amazing!