Background template

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Warning: bare belly and alien-like movements ahead

Yep, you guessed it. For your viewing pleasure, I now present to you a video of Colby and Clara in action. I apologize for the bare stomach, but I had to lift my shirt up to get the maximum effect. I also apologize if this creeps you out, but it was far too entertaining for me not to share.


Pretty crazy, right? You can thank Clara for the majority of that freak show... pretty sure her forearm/elbow was responsible for most of the action.

Have you ever watched a baby chick hatch, by the way? Because that's sort of how I feel when I'm watching them sometimes... almost certain that one of them is going to pop out unexpectedly all of a sudden. Thankfully that hasn't happened, yet, and we're hoping they'll stay inside until it's actually time for them to "hatch" :)

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

Brittnie said...

Coolest freak show ever. Love!

the blogivers said...

Watched it again... still creeps me out a bit, but also cool. She is just fighting for her right to party in there!

Aubrey said...

Wow.... That is so amazing!

Katy said...

That is nuts girl!! Those babies are pretty much ready to bust out of there I would say!!

Erika said...

Weeeiiiirrrddd. It's a good thing they don't have any knives in there or they would totally be cutting their way out.

Amanda said...

Amazing! I'll admit that I would fear for unexpected hatchings too… hopefully she'll choose a more traditional route!

Annie Gruetzmacher said...

Omg! That is incredible!!!!

hollie marie said...

That is the one thing I miss from being pregnant: those incredible movements!!! Well... and maybe having a valid reason to wear stretchy pants.

Nikki Miller said...

I think it is totally cool!

Brittany Sciba said...

Love it! :)

Courtney Squillante said...

Best feeling/coolest thing in the world to watch. Enjoy it. That never got old to me ��

Bren said...

Ooh! So fun to see babies stretching and moving around! Looks like Clara is going to be a cute little cheerleader. She's all "Give me a C!"

Sarah said...

Haha that was so great :) I guess you just never get fully used to that, no matter how awesome it is!

The Durbin Blog said...

I keep thinking they will burst through your skin and say "We are here, and we are potty trained!!!"

Natasha said...

It's so crazy our bodies can accommodate that kind of movement, eh?!