Background template

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sneak peeks

As I have mentioned before, even though the perinatologist appointments often leave us feeling overwhelmed and/or frustrated, it certainly is nice to be able to get to see the babies' sweet faces so often. We have attempted to get some good 4D shots on multiple occasions, but they always seem to have a hand (or placenta) in front of their faces which makes it a little difficult. So for now, we'll just settle for the old fashioned 2D shots:


Here's Baby A, more commonly known as Colby:


And here's a fuzzy picture of Baby B, more commonly known as his (apparently little) sister, Clara:


Aren't they cute? Ok realistically I think most ultrasound profiles look the same, but still, we think they're pretty cute and that's what counts.

And even better than pictures are videos! Here is the world's shortest video of Colby yawning:



I have watched it probably 20 times so far :) No fun videos to share of Clara, but I have enjoyed the fact that she has started getting the hiccups this past week. Once I noticed them when I was trying to go to sleep, and the second time was during a meeting at work yesterday. It's safe to say I officially stopped paying attention to what anyone was saying at that point... oops.

That's all I have for now. Hopefully with the 8 million appointments we have scheduled over the next 6-9 weeks, we'll get a few more pictures/videos to share... and then, of course, they'll arrive and this blog will never be the same again, so get ready!

12 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a precious little yawn!

the blogivers said...

Cute little baby Skeletors!

Amanda Greavu said...

Hiccups! My mom would say that means she's about to GROW a lot! I always thought it was a dumb thing to say, but in this case: AWESOME! Grow baby, grow!

Courtney Squillante said...

Sweet sweet!!

Courtney Squillante said...

By the way, I'm SO thankful you didn't title this Sneak Peaks like 96% of people on Facebook!! Ahhh that drives me NUTS!

Bren said...

Sweet baby profiles! Colby's yawn is adorable! I can't imagine what it feels like to have someone hiccup inside you (probably pretty cool!), just wait until they both get the hiccups at the same time! Your belly will be bouncing like pop rocks in soda :)

Catherine said...

They look beautiful & healthy to me. I bet the hiccups were amazing to feel, I can't even imagine!

Brittnie said...

Such cuties!!

Erika said...

I hate when I'm trying to take a picture and my placenta gets in front of me. So annoying.

Brittany Sciba said...

Precious babies!! So neat that your doctor gives you videos too!

Alisha said...

After such a long journey, you're finally preggo. And with twins!! So happy for you and Brian. Congrats!!

Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!
xo
Alisha and Brandon {the blog}

Verna said...

That video is so adorable!! I love ultrasounds! Thanks for sharing!