Background template

Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick check-in

Totally didn't mean to fall off the face of the blog earth this week, but apparently the holiday on Monday threw me off my game, so forgive me.

Tuesday's appointment went well. Colby was estimated to weigh 3 pounds, 7 ounces, and Clara was estimated to weigh 2 pounds, 12 ounces- still small, but still growing! She flipped over again, so she is back to being breech while he is still head down. She likes to keep us guessing, it seems, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was head down again by today's appointment.

I met up with a new twin mom friend this week who introduced me to the amazing video below about conversations twin moms get to have on a regular basis. Ours haven't even been born yet and I have already gotten to have some of these exchanges, so I can only imagine how much fun it will be once we're out with them in public! So sit back, relax, and enjoy:



My favorite part? "That's great you have a boy and a girl. You are done." "Thanks for handling that decision for me."

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Stay tuned for a post next week about the fun baby shower that my co-workers threw for C&C (and me)!

7 comments:

Brittnie said...

That's awesome. I love how she replied with the tampon question and then said "oh i assumed we were not bff!" Ha!

Brittnie said...

now bff :)

the blogivers said...

"I always get pregnant the first time I try." Can you punch cartoon characters in the face?

Erika said...

Haaaa...that is totally awesome. I think that her answer to "which one is your favorite" ("the one who isn't screaming") is totally valid. Also the response to "are they natural?" In other words, this video is legit. Love you!

Mollyanne said...

This is hilarious! I too get people telling me it's great that I am/can be done since we'll have one of each gender. You know, since there's no other reason to have more children. I think my favorite line was "here's your cookie."

Brittany Sciba said...

That video is hilarious!

Annie Gruetzmacher said...

Hahahah! I loved this video!