Background template

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ABC's of me


{A} Age: 29 (dangerously close to 30)
{B} Bed size: Queen, which used to be plenty big enough but has recently become a little cramped thanks to my friend, the body pillow. Oh, and thanks to my friend, the giant expanding stomach.
{C} Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathtub/shower
{D} Dogs: Noah and Buster, our firstborn babies
{E} Essential start to your day: Shower... I am not one of those people that can shower before bed and still feel fresh and clean the next day. In fact, the next day I feel homeless and disgusting.
{F} Favorite color: Red
{G} Gold or Silver: Gold
{H} Height: 5'6"
{I} Instruments you play: Does Guitar Hero on the Wii count?
{J} Job Title: Recruitment Supervisor
{K} Kids: Two on the way- Colby Wayne & Clara Lane
{L} Live: from New York, it's Saturday night! Oh, you want to know where I live? The thriving metropolis of Richmond, Texas (outside of Houston)
{M} Married: Happily, for 5.5 years
{N} Nicknames: I honestly don't have one, and I am not a huge nickname person, so unless your nickname is what you go by regularly, I probably won't call you by it!
{O} Overnight hospital stays: None yet
{P} Pet peeve: Just like people can't pick a favorite child, I can't pick a favorite pet peeve. Today I'll go with excuses. My least favorite? "I didn't have time."
{Q} Quote: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men." - Colossians 3:23
{R} Righty or Lefty: Righty (tighty)
{S} Siblings: Elizabeth (35), Andrew (32), Allison (29)
{T} Time you wake up: 5:40 am on weekdays, however late the babies will let me sleep on weekends
{U} University attended: Texas A&M University (whoop!)
{V} Vegetables you dislike: I find mushrooms to be particularly offensive
{W} What makes you run late: That list is limited to natural disasters or other acts of God- I pride myself in my punctuality!
{X} X-Rays you've had: Finger, foot, uterus, and chest (when they thought I had TB)
{Y} Yummy food: Macaroni and cheese!
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Pandas, duh

7 comments:

Brittnie said...

I love that you couldn't just pick one pet peeve. Um. . . I'm totally the same way. I have about a million. Or two million. I will chose to ignore what this says about my personality!

Natasha said...

C-yes!
L-ha ha ha!!!
W-I've seen so many answers to this one being "My kids." I'm curious how this will change when you have the babies. It's my biggest pet peeve and the thing that feels like it is largely out of my control.

the blogivers said...

I don't think mushrooms are vegetables... Wade says they fall into the fungus category! Just saying.

WTG on the ABC's!

Erika said...

I would have the same answer for vegetable, and also agree with Allison, but that wouldn't change my answer. Mushrooms are the scourge of the earth and grow in POO, so I'm not sure why people put them in their mouths. Also I agree with you on about 20 other things here, which is extremely not-surprising. Except I think you wake up too early.

Amanda Greavu said...

Wait, no one ever called you Manda Panda? I mean seriously, you're favorite animal is a PANDA and you didn't have that name chase you through life?!? Ughhh! So unfair! I had Manda, Mandy, and Manda Panda which are all AWFUL nicknames! Feel blessed!

Courtney Squillante said...

I think mushrooms are not a vegetable. Just sayin, Mandy... ;)

HoagsandKisses said...

Love the ABC's list! I consider mushrooms to be a vegetable; looks like I'm the only one though. Who knew that was such a divisive issue?! I agree with most items on this list, but 5:40 is way too early to be awake! Your ability to function at that hour will serve you very well in your new role!