I just realized that I left off one slightly significant picture from yesterday's post:
Yep, you read that right. Baby Joiner is (finally) on board and will be making his/her debut in April 2013! Can you guess who's a little excited about that?
A few thoughts:
1. Wow, that didn't take long (unless you consider 33 months to be a long time, that is).
2. Apparently everyone was right- all you have to do in order to get pregnant is go on vacation!
3. I think you'll all agree that this baby owes us... BIG time.
4. Although inadvertent, I'm glad I was wearing purple in both of these pictures because pink + blue = purple... either way I am supporting our future child!
5. As of today, I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant (so basically, 5 minutes), and yet Brian has already demanded that I start craving cheeseburgers.
6. Praise the Lord!!!
"He has delivered us from such a deadly peril [trust me when I equate infertility to "deadly peril"], and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many." - 2 Corinthians 1:10-11