Background template

Monday, December 24, 2012

The (pretty cute) ghosts of Christmas past

Much as was the case at Halloween, we don't have any cute pictures of our own kiddos at Christmas to share with you YET, so for this year, you will have to settle for Christmas pictures of us as cute little kiddos.

 
You can hardly tell I was wearing a diaper under those PJ's, right?

Clearly, opening all of those toys was hard work.
 
Contrary to what this picture suggests, we do, in fact, have a real brother. And he is not, in fact, a jack-in-the-box. Also, to answer your question: Allison is on the left and I am on the right!

Same sweet Christmas tree outfit, different day apparently (judging by my hair style change).

 Here is the whole Nelson fam posing for a Christmas pic. See, I told you my brother was real? Also, that's me on the left and Allison on the right in this one.
 

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I never actually worked as a child model. But I totally should have, right?
 
Unfortunately I don't have access to as many of Brian's childhood pictures, but I had this one, and for obvious reasons, included it as well. Must have been one crazy (1980's) Christmas that year!
 
Can't wait to spoil Colby and Clara and take embarrassing pictures of them this time next year and for many years to come... merry Christmas Eve, all!

4 comments:

The Bird said...

Awe! As always, so cute! Next Christmas will be a really special one, for sure! Merry Christmas to you, Brian, Colby, Clara (and to Buster and Noah, too!)!

the blogivers said...

You look hungover in the second pic... were you?

Erika said...

Ahhh the cuteness is killing me!! I'd like to pat myself on the back for correctly guessing who's who in the jack-in-the-box family photo (didn't try to guess in the next one, since it was so far away). Also, pretty jealous of Brian's sweet short-shorts and tan in December! And his sweatband! Perhaps he was channeling his inner Richard Simmons?

Gina Manifesta said...

Merry Christmas! I am so excited to read about the adventures of Colby and Clara! Sounds like a children's book series!!!