Background template

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Until we have pictures of our own little ones in costumes, you'll have to settle for pictures of us dressed up when we were the little ones. These were taken when Brian was 5 and Allison and I were somewhere around 5:

Is he the cutest little football player, or what?

I'm the sweet princess on the left (with the cheesed out smile) and Allison is the (clearly very proud) evil witch on the right. Not too different from the roles we play today, huh, sis? Ha, kidding, of course... in reality we are both probably the witch :)

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween, full of cute trick-or-treaters and plenty of leftover chocolate!

6 comments:

Brittnie said...

Love the pics :)

Erika said...

Ahhh I'm dying of the cuteness!! Love that yall went with the practical footwear for maximizing trick-or-treating productivity.

the blogivers said...

Pretty sweet how I used my evil witch powers to make my hands disappear!

Brittany Sciba said...

Great pics! Can't wait for twin pics next year! Eeeeek!

Becky at VintageMixer said...

Happy Halloween Amanda!! I bet you're starting to show a little bit now :) This time next year you'll be able to dress up your little baby for Halloween!!

On another note, I was noticing your blog links and noticed you have my old url. Here's the new one - http://www.thevintagemixer.com. Don't feel like you have to change it but if you'd like to :)

Annie Gruetzmacher said...

Go Houston Oilers!!