Background template

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some beach, somewhere

Dear Internet,

As you read this, Brian and I, along with the Olivers and my mom, are embarking on a very well-timed vacation to the beach. This break from reality could not have come at a better time for all of us- pretty cool to think that God knew that way back in the Spring when we were planning this getaway!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to a break from bloodwork, doctor's appointments, and reality in general (although sadly I don't get to leave the progesterone and estrogen supplements at home... sigh). 

But have no fear, we should know the final results from Baby Quest 2012 early next week and as promised, we will report back with an update in a timely manner. (It seems redundant to say at this point, but once again, your prayers are still greatly appreciated!)

Anyway, I'll leave you with this throwback picture of me at the beach from some time in the mid-80s. Raise your hand if you think I should have been a model for Coca Cola? Everyone? Yeah, I thought so.



Hope your weekends are wonderful!

Sincerely,
Amanda

6 comments:

Brittnie said...

Trying not to be totally jealous of your beach vacation. Enjoy every second of it... you deserve a break!

Erika said...

Whoa Coke should DEFINITELY be throwing you some money because that picture is awesome!! Hope yall have a fantastic beach trip, I am super jealous...say hi to some sea life (of the non-deadly variety) for me!!

Courtney Squillante said...

I had a Coca Cola swimsuit!!!!! Have fun!!

LEB said...

Have a much deserved wonderful beach vacation!

Jenny said...

Aren't you tempted to take a test?? You already have, haven't you? ;) hugs...enjoy vacay!

The Bird said...

Hope the beach vacation is (was?) fantastic! Still in my prayers - so excited to find out what is on store for you and Brian!