Background template

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The ball is now officially rolling

Good news! Yesterday's appointment went as well as could be expected- I have ZERO cysts and my hormone levels were all "normal"... which I think confused Brian considering I have been blaming most of my bad behavior lately on my hormones being out of whack... oops :)

This means that we are officially ready to move forward, which is both exciting and mildly terrifying. Brian went in for a "teaching visit" today to make sure he is well-prepared to start giving me my injections (2 per night) on Saturday. We will continue the same dosage of medicine until next Wednesday, at which point I'll go in for my first ultrasound/boodwork appointment to see how my ovaries are responding.

Thank you to all of you who have been and are continuing to pray- we'll count today's visit as the first answered prayer of hopefully many more to come!

12 comments:

the blogivers said...

Hooray!

Katy said...

Well it's about time for some good news!!

Erika said...

Such great results!! You are on track for some excellent Olympic bedrest/baby growing!!

The Bird said...

Yes, yes, YES! Such wonderful news:)

Leah said...

YAY! I will keep praying for you, Amanda!

Verna said...

Great news!! Praying for more and more good news!

Beth said...

So glad to hear good news! Yay! Thanks for the update - love you guys.

Brittany Sciba said...

Wohoo!!! So excited for you!

LEB said...

Yay! Todd's always quite proud of himself after giving me the butt muscle shot ;). Im sure Brian will handle giving you all the shots wonderfully!

Brittnie said...

So excited!!

Gina Manifesta said...

:) praying!

The Womacks said...

That's great news, Amanda! Praying for you!