Background template

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stars and stripes

Happy 4th of July from our (usually) patriotic home to yours!

4th of July - 2011 (no, he wasn't intoxicated- just annoyed that I was trying to make him take a picture wearing a visor and holding a pinwheel:) As you can tell, I am not photographed, but if my memory serves me, I wore the same Chi Omega shirt featured below in 2005. Sue me.

4th of July - 2010 (apparently I decided to wear pink in lieu of being patriotic that year)

This is where the actual patriotism starts:

4th of July - 2009

4th of July - 2008

4th of July - 2008 (we are so cool)

Not featured: 4th of July 2006 & 2007... sorry!

4th of July - 2005 (Or is it Christmas? Hard to tell based on Brian's color choice...)

Confession: this picture is from August 2009 at a random fireworks show in South Padre Island

Confession: this picture is also from SPI in 2009, but I thought it was patriotic enough to be included. Also, don't judge Brian for his un-American choice of beer. By the way, do you like how that pinwheel makes a cameo in so many of the pictures? Perhaps it will make a reappearance for 2012... if you're lucky!

6 comments:

the blogivers said...

I am proud that I either took or was present for all of those Kodak moments!

Erika said...

I think I like 09's outfit best. What happened to 2010 & 2011? You hated America those years? Unacceptable. Happy 4th...and happy "you blogged 3 days in a row", too!

Kaimey said...

I also would like to see documentation of 2010 and 2011. I don't think they really happened.

The Bird said...

I always love your chronological picture posts! Hope you had a very happy 4th of July!

Chrissy said...

Great pictures!!

Bren said...

Love the pics! Love the pinwheel cameo! Y'all are too cute!!!