I am interrupting my regularly scheduled
whining about infertility programming to ask for your assistance. My wonderful sis-in-law, Shannon, is in need of a job and has not had much luck in her search so far. My real life contacts haven't been of much assistance to her, so I figured I'd give my internet life contacts a try instead!
Here's the scoop:
1. She graduated last Fall from the greatest university in the world, Texas A&M (it's possible that I'm a little biased), and has been nannying ever since while job searching.
2. Her degree was in Recreation, Parks, and Tourism Sciences.
3. She would ideally like a job in Houston.
4. She is interested in non-profits and ministry opportunities, but is really open to anything entry-level (besides sales/commission-based jobs and retail... though Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch do seem to be interested in her- ha!).
5. She is smart, detail-oriented, outgoing, responsible, and a quick learner. Oh, and she's pretty cute- see?
(That's her on the left, duh.)
SO if you/your husband/your friend/your dad/your dad's friend know of anything, please let me know and I would be happy to pass along her resume or contact info! Thanks!
Oh, and stay tuned later this week for a recap of the recent IVF playlist I created. Spoiler alert: There's a song on there by Ace of Base.
Happy Monday, peeps!