Background template

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog Hijack

Hello to Amanda's loyal readers!

This isn't my first post around these parts, and it won't be my last, but I decided that I would take this opportunity to wish my lovely wife a happy birthday on here because... well I don't write on my own blog anymore! So, to my one and only, my partner in crime, the only girl that can make me laugh more than I already make myself laugh, the most beautiful woman I know - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

San Diego - 2004
I had a tough time deciding on a picture of the two of us, but I have always liked this one for no other reason than it makes me smile every time I see it, and I think it captures us very well. Here's to the best year of your life yet!

8 comments:

Verna said...

Aww! So sweet!

the blogivers said...

Good job, Bri ;) I also love that picture! Captures your (strange) personalities well!

Erika said...

That's a super fun picture! Way to hijack the blog!

Kimmie Schiffel said...

I think a return trip to San Diego to celebrate is in order?

Leah said...

I know it is late, but happy bday Amanda.. And I love the "only person who can make me laugh more than I make myself laugh" line... Haha funny!

Lenore said...

Sorry it is late, but Happy Birthday!

Brittany Sciba said...

I think you should do a question and answer post with Brian where you blog readers would ask him questions. Have you already done that?

nancygrayce said...

Oh, my goodness! That is so sweet....I don't think my husband even knows how to get on my blog!