Finally—a tag that I feel as though I have actually earned!
My womb-mate graciously awarded me the Sassy Pants Award, and being that my brain is currently residing on another planet, I am more than happy to capitalize on this free blog topic.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (Thanks, sis!)
2. Post 3 sassy things about yourself that your readers may not already know.
3. Pass it along to at least 3 other sassy ladies.
Three sassy things you may not already know about me…
1. Any time I hear a person say that his/her computer is “broke,” I offer to give the computer some money. I feel that this is more effective than just informing people that the correct word is “broken.”
2. There was a girl freshman year of high school that Allison and I didn’t particularly get along with. There were a number of “fights” that took place that year, and during one of them, her mom decided to get involved and approached Allison at a school event and proceeded to publicly berate her (yes, a grown woman did this). Upon hearing about it, rather than involving my parents or some other form of authority, I picked up the phone and called the lady to give her an earful about how unacceptable her behavior was… yes, this was at the age of 14. There is none sassier than a disgruntled and protective twin sister, I can assure you.
3. Another high school story (apparently that’s when I peaked in sassiness): When I was a sophomore, my friend and I did a group project/presentation for our History class. At the end of the assignment, the teacher said that we did a good job and then handed us our grade—a 95. My response? “Well if it was so good, why didn’t we get 100 on it?” I think he was surprised that I was arguing after getting what most would consider a good grade, but I really wanted to know if there was a reason 5 points were taken off or if it was just arbitrary. Apparently it was worth it, however, because he ended up giving us 100 after all. :)
And now I tag*:
1. Risa at The Meyer Musings
2. Kelly at The Nelsons
3. Beth at Diary of a Dietitian
*Please note that the main reason I am tagging these peeps is not because they are necessarily all that sassy, but rather because they haven’t blogged in a little while so I’m trying to give them added motivation :)