Just a few things I need to get off my chest:
1. I miss going shopping for school supplies. Specifically markers and colored pencils. And graph paper.
2. I miss sorority rush. I know, I know, I’m crazy… but I thought it was fun! Sure, it took months for me to get the songs out of my head (years?) and my voice was generally useless for the first few weeks of school, but hey, at least they fed us all day and we got some sweet t-shirts out of the deal. “Chi Omega, gonna sing all about Chi Omega, gonna shout all about Chi Omega, can’t live without Chi O, Chi O…”
3. Last night Brian and I almost got into a real fight about one of our imaginary character’s imaginary Power Rangers lunch box. Fortunately we stopped ourselves before it got too heated. Close call though.
4. We’re in the home stretch of watching the entire Dawson’s Creek series on DVD (maybe that should be a confession all on its own?), and I still get angry when I watch Dawson and Jen get back together during the college years. It was bad enough when she moved to Capeside from NYC freshman year of high school and stole him away from Joey, but then she had to go and do it again after his dad died. She's such a home-wrecker.
5. And while we are on the subject of my favorite melodramatic teenage angst show, I am sort of sad that the regular Fall TV programming is going to pick back up soon because it will mean less time spent watching D-Creek. I need to get a life.
6. This confession is really on behalf of my husband, but he has recently been taunting the dogs with a laser pointer and is quite amused with himself. It is a guarantee that Noah will be instantly- and permanently- distracted once the laser pointer comes out. And sadly, he continues to look for it every time he comes in the house for days to follow. It’s cruel, I know.
That’s all for today. Feel free to share your own!