Background template

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'll just let her do the talking

In case you noticed that I haven't been blogging much lately and have been wondering why, then my advice would be to head on on over to Allison's blog and check out her latest post.

Let me just say "ditto" for myself and leave it at that.

I guess it's a good thing God made the two of us exactly alike so that we could go through this together :) Oh, and of course having a wonderfully amazing husband doesn't hurt either!

Much love, peeps!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Thinking of you! I'm glad you have each other while going through this.

*kimmie* said...

Keeping you both in my thoughts! When the time comes, you'll have had plenty of practice being the best aunts and uncles ever and will make beautiful parents!

Brittany said...

What a blessing that God gave you each other to walk through this together. Praying for you!

The Horton Fam! said...

I am sorry lil sis. That is so hard. I just went through the same journey with one of my closest friends and I know that she struggled a lot. (the good news is she is due next month!) You guys are in my prayers and thoughts! Lots of love!

Mary Helen said...

I will be praying for both of you! I am sorry you are having to go through this. Stick together and know that the Lord loves you and so do a lot of other people!

Sara said...

I'm praying for you, Amanda!! You and Brian will be amazing parents. And I know God has a wonderful plan for when that will be. Miss you!

Leah said...

WOW! Like I said on her blog, I am behind. That's crazy that you both have it, but I guess that's expected, huh? Maybe!! Praying for you both!