Background template

Monday, August 3, 2009

Think of this as an anniversary pep rally

Just in case you are all spending as much time thinking about Brian's and my upcoming anniversary (tomorrow!) as I am, I thought I would post a little something for your viewing pleasure to help get you more excited.

Because I don't live near all of you (and haven't actually met some of you), you sadly won't all get the chance to see my wedding album- and I know that pains you greatly. Well you're in luck, because thankfully our online album proof is still up and running!

Click here to see the online version of the album. Enjoy!

Also, I feel like I should do a plug for our photographer because she did a great job! Her name is Stacy Reeves and you can see her website here.

And by the way, let's not forget that today is Elizabeth's (my older sister) and her husband Ford's 7th wedding anniversary! And of course, Allison and Wade's 3rd anniversary is on Wednesday!

3 comments:

The Blogivers said...

I'm not going to look at your album, so TAKE THAT!

The Blogivers said...

I mean... happy early anniversary!

Brittany and Matt said...

Aww - I love wedding pictures! Glad you shared - looks like it was the perfect day! And happy early anniversary!