Background template

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The usual DQ rambling + a chance to pry into my life!

I haven’t blogged about Dairy Queen in at least a week, so I think a DQ report is most definitely overdue. Due to my recent decision to only eat one blizzard per month (trust me, this is a necessary regulation for the summer months), I haven’t had a second Tagalong blizzard since my first encounter over the 4th of July weekend. I know, I know—that was FOREVER ago.

Well good news, folks. Apparently I just celebrated one whole year of membership in the Blizzard Fan Club, and apparently DQ’s way of thanking me was to send me another buy-one-get-one-free coupon. I think this is the 4th or 5th coupon they have sent me in the past year. Seriously, WHY have you not joined this Fan Club yet? And just FYI, “I don’t want to become some psycho blizzard addict that devotes all of her blog entries to Dairy Queen” is not a valid excuse.

Anyway it just so happens that another—and slightly more significant—anniversary is taking place next week, and while we are planning to eat dinner out somewhere, I think it’s safe to say that our anniversary dessert will be courtesy of DQ… well, half of it will be anyway. It’s not quite wedding cake, but I think it will do. We live such a glamorous life, don’t we?

And because I am now consumed with the thought of eating a blizzard, I can’t think of anything else to write about. As such, and in honor of our upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary, I am now giving all of you readers the chance to ask some questions. Is there anything you have just been dying to know about the marriage of Brian and Amanda that hasn’t already been discussed on here? How we met? Who hogs the covers? Which one of us is more needy and co-dependent (hint: it’s me)? Well here’s your opportunity to find out.

So ask away. And I will be offended if no one asks any questions, so please do your part in maintaining my average self-esteem by asking something. I’ll post the answers once I feel that I have an adequate number of questions, so there’s your motivation!

Ready... set... go!

9 comments:

The Blogivers said...

1. When are you moving to Austin?
2. When are you planning on having kids, and how do you plan on naming any and all of them after me?

Lorne said...

What method of birth control do you use?

Risa Holland said...

Who cooks the most? What has been the most pleasant surprise about being married...something you weren't expecting?

Gary and Allison said...

Do you fart in front of each other?

What's your favorite part about being married?

What's your least favorite part about being married?

Kristi said...

Hmm...I don't have any questions, but I have been blog stalking you for a long time too! I feel so creepy, so I am glad we broke the silence.

I have a membership to the Peep Fan Club. I love their emails! They tell you all sorts of stuff to make with peeps and then I do and then I eat them. Good thing I have a diabetic for a husband.

Angela said...

I want to know the answer to the kids question, too.

Also, since I can't think of anything better to ask, who does the paying of the bills or is this a responsibility that you share?

Leah said...

Do you go to the bathroom in front of each other? Do you split the chores/who does what?

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

what do you guys argue about the most?

what do you do to make sure things stay fresh and romantic?

Annie said...

What was the biggest shocker you faced once you were married? (You can name several if you so desire.)

What's your favorite memory since being married?

What's the hardest part about being married?

How do y'all make sure you are communicating effectively and efficiently? (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. We will never master the art of communication. But any tips help!)